View Single Post
Old 09-20-2005, 03:18 AM

Default Re: Friend of mine claims to go from $100 to 10k in a month.. possible

aceking finally someone who realizes what is important. Sadly, this article is written about me and can use some clarifying. This is not how I originally built my bankroll. I started off with 5 sngs and a few MTT's. I happen to win a 30 mtt for 2.5k. I then played 50 and 100 sngs. Later i moved to 200 nl and built to about 10k. When 1000 nl opened on party i was the first one on the tables and probably have been playing there the longest. I turned 10k into 50k + but at the time i was still 17. I was young and stupid and spent a bunch of money frivolously. I also started messing around with my money online b/c i was running so well i never imagined losing. Naturally i went broke within sevearl months and had to rebuild. I couldnt stand the thought of playing 25 NL wehn i was accustomed to 1000nl. I figured I'd take 100 and see what i can do in a short span of time. I wanted to build quickly. So i took 100 and played some sngs and built back up playing those until i got back to 10k. If i failed in the process, who cares what's 100? usually when i get to 2 or 3k i make it from there unitl i go broke. last time was unexpected as i broke up wiht my gf while playing and immediately went from grinding to 2000 omaha and lost my 10k in a few hours. But who cares i'll be back in a month and befroe you know it i'll be at 1000nl again. happened before and i can promise you by 2006 i'll be there regularly if not sooner. And this time im coming for good~!