View Single Post
Old 12-24-2005, 12:26 AM

Default Re: Berating Weak Players At The Poker Table

I need to chill out with berating the players. Today I was multitabling 50NL, 2 tables at once. I took a brutal beat on one of my tables got beat on the river by a 5 outer. I got so mad and left the table. Then 5 minutes later on the other table some guy bluffed all-in on an open ended straight draw on the turn. I had top pair and a flush draw and he caught his 6 outer on the river. I went nuts and told him how much of an underdog he was, etc and told him that hes a piece of [censored], cock sucker, etc.

I NEVER do this when I play live. I am not that type of person. There is something about online play that makes me do this sometimes. I try not to, its a problem. When I play live I am often friendly and chatty and I find people don't play back at me much because of this. Mabye I should try friendly conversation online?

Any advice? I am not a mean person but I just get so mad when I get sucked out on for my whole stack. I am trying to moveup limits and I take it personally when these ppl suckout on me and fawkup my goal