View Single Post
Old 12-12-2005, 01:47 AM

Default Is it real or just my problem?

I got lucky enough to find a solution for a registration issue at Absolute and they paid me $25 even though I have never made a deposit at the site.

I have been playing the tables there for a few months at .02/.04 limit and all has gone very well untill after my heart attack and new medication from the pharmacy.

At first I attributed this to the medical problems then I noticed something. The normal players at the tables were not there in the abundance thay had been during the past few weeks. I also noticed that there was a whole new group of European players seated and the game style had aparently changed to manic by more than the normal number.

I have ask at several table if anyone knew if Absolute had been running a recent add campaign. The only answers of 'yes' came from players in the EU which is tending to re-inforce my theory.

Has anyone else seen this at sites before? Have you noticed the European players seem to play a more manic game at the nano limit tables? Do you think I am just off on a whim here and likely not playing as well as I normally do given my medical problem? I am of the opinion it may be a combination of the two factors.

P.S. Before I become the target [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] I am getting used to the meds so they don't affect me so much but your still certainly welcome to come take a shot at me anyway. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Monty