View Single Post
Old 12-11-2005, 04:24 PM

Default Tears - Myspace Adventure

Here are two conversations that are in the process. The other thread was getting really cluttered so I figured I'd start another thread to ask for my own personal advice.

My message:
!!!

You have mesmerizing eyes. Great picture. Do you actually live in Boston? I go to college outside of Boston but I'm gonna transfer out to California. USC probably.

I lived in the South End right off of Columbus Avenue over the summer. It sucks without a fake I.D. but you can still manage to have some fun.

I'd love to get to know you more. Feel free to IM me anytime.

Hear from ya soon

Her Response: heyy, lol. You have a really nice smile<3 well if you want to know me jjust ask

*** Does her brevity mean a lack of interest? She only has 14 friends so I'm not quite sure about her.

Second Message:
Hey,

I was just looking around myspace and you caught my eye. How do you like Merrimack? I go to BU and it's the absolute worst college ever. I'm looking to xfer so any options are open.

IM me sometime if ya want.

Her Response: Hey.. i absolutly love it here. Merrimack is awsome the people here are just amazing lol. why u dislike babson so much? feel free to im me ttyl!
<3 Dee

Can I SIHP?