Old 02-14-2005, 03:01 AM
EliteNinja EliteNinja is offline
Senior Member

Location: Vancouver, Canada
Default Re: Scam of the Week

From: XXXXXXX
Subject: Re: Your Dad and Poker

Sure, he would be glad to accept your $40,000. I talked it over with him, and he has given me full control of his finances for this transaction. I accept PayPal and Neteller. Since I am letting you guys off the hook for the other $40,000, I assume you should have no trouble accomodating my payment methods. If this does not suit you, perhaps a small payment as a gesture of good faith would persuade me to use other methods. I trust you will respond immediately, as I am feeling quite generous today, and that's quite out of character for me. Glad I could help

Best Wishes,

XXXXX

Great reply mail, Vanilla Ice!