View Single Post
Old 11-28-2005, 03:09 PM

Default Re: ATo Flops Three Tens...

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not sure if raising the flop was better or waiting until the turn was best. MP1 and MP2 are Loose Passive, but capable of bluffing for no reason in a bad spot. Other player is average. MP1 actually baffles me, he is 50/.5/.5 but a 3BB/100 winner over 500 hands. He's on my buddy list, but never seems to lose.

Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em (10 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cx

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, MP1 calls, MP2 calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, BB calls, MP1 calls, MP2 calls.

Flop: (8.50 SB) T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
BB checks, MP1 checks, <font color="#CC3333">MP2 bets</font>, Hero calls, BB calls, MP1 calls.

Turn: (6.25 BB) 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
BB checks, MP1 checks, <font color="#CC3333">MP2 bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

for what it's worth, I'd play AA and KK the same way with this flop and your position. JJ and QQ I'd raise just to get some random a-x or k-x to fold or call 2.

raising this flop is not good becuase no one will call 2, unless they have a T.

Raising the turn is good becuase if someone picked up a flush draw, now they have to pay, it you raise the river, and they have missed this draw, they won't call then.