View Single Post
Old 11-06-2004, 07:22 PM

Default Re: Some S+G questions, $200\'s on up and ROI\'s (Pokerstars)

I didnt mean to sound like I think this is easy. I was basically confirming what I thought after entering this level...I had best prepare alot better than I needed at the limits below the $200's. I will see what goes with this 10x as usual, and if it doesnt work out...Ill back down a notch and build a larger roll. I dont see any point in not giving myself the same shot as I have through the other limits. At the first hiccup, Ill step down and prepare. I have no interest in going broke. On a side note, the $200's dont feel any tougher b/c the players are necessarily so much better than at the $100 level, its just appears to be tougher b/c everyone is at least decent. All the other limits seemed to have a defined skill level b/w the bad and good players. Agree? I wont let a run down to the lower limits break my spirits, I know at some point its going to get very tough or everyone would be playing the 500's. I appreciate the honesty. Also, I have NO poker friend that plays on the same level as I to disuss the game with. If anyone out their is also in need of someone to discuss games with each other let me know. I know this can greatly develop your game. Im dedicated to be a great player and know I could benifit from talking/discussing with someone on or above my skill level.