View Single Post
Old 02-20-2005, 05:56 AM

Default Re: How did you get that big stack?

[ QUOTE ]
I played on that table for awhile and was not intimidated. I doubled my stack early and won one more hand then quit $40 dollar winner after folding 30 crap hands. When they start raising every hand they are playing some lousy hands. If you can catch them and use their aggression against them you can pick up some pots. I play premium hands and lay them down on a missed flop in this situation.

Nobody is turning loose of their big pot secrets here!! Come on we won't tell anybody. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I would kill for a game like this.. Party is infamous for them LOL... Especially PLO! In the long run it works in your favor. However tonight, the EXACT opposite, every idiot tore me up lol.. Cost me $450 and I was + 250 at one PLO8 table until I dropped it and my buyin to OP's playing as AAA88 said (pushing average/below average stacks around with very strong drawing hands that have already connected somehwat). A 2 outter here, 3 outter there, and the killer one outter ... ugh .. Oh yeah this was stars not party as they seem to be more realistic to me lately and I am prepping myself for some B + M Play ...

Figures aren't that bad when you think of NLHE, but in Omaha those were some tough hits lol .. Especially in split games and we are talking about them grabbing half the pot and instead getting their "$$$$ Card" either cause no low was out or they banked their wheel [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Tommorrow is another day, hopefully a better one....