View Single Post
Old 06-16-2005, 04:11 PM

Default Re: 30/60 PS Hand Question

Ok read over phish's post and yes you do have a good point that villian could capp two pair or straight but there are also a big range of hands I think he can checkraise that spot with and be forced to call a 3bet.

and yes what bruiser said was more accurate, if villian capps the turn then you may not be drawing dead but to very few outs.

Also I think two pair on that spot, will most likely not capp there on the turn on a draw heavy board imo.

so the only hand I can really see capping me on the turn is a straight, meaning villian would have to be holding either 97 or 74. Or he has a made flush and hero is drawing dead.

With the board how it is, I just can't see how villian could have a very strong hand on the turn that he will capp with. On a different board I may say just call with a small flush draw+gutshot.

I still think if I got capped I would let this hand go since I'm drawing very slim or possibly dead, unless vilian is capable of capping me on the turn with an ugly two pair.

Also incase he is semi-bluffing or even on a complete bluff you charged him a extra bet on the turn.