View Single Post
Old 12-15-2005, 05:15 PM

Default Re: who were behind 9/11?

[ QUOTE ]
All of you Conspiracy Theorists in this thread need to stop for a moment and think LOGICALLY (I do have my doubts about your capability to do this) about this:

Did the CIA/US Gov't/President Bush/Dick Cheney need to murder 3000 innocent American lives, destroy part of the Pentagon and damage the economy of the nation's largest city to go to war in the Middle East?

The answer is OF COURSE NOT. Bush could have easily made a case for invading Afghanistan or Iraq without 9/11 ever happening.

[/ QUOTE ]

As far as I know Americans have not been very happy to sacrice the life of their soldiers after Vietnam, and even after 9/11 there is enough resistance from within the country. A lot of analysis regarding the Afghanistan and Irak wars mentioned how 9/11 helped the American governemt in the national and international support for their war operations in the Middle East. It even offended a lot of the victims of the 9/11 attacks that those tragic events were used as a pretext for the war in Irak.

So yes, 9/11 and the subsequent Acts aided the government and gave tremendous exta power to group of people leading the government.