View Single Post
Old 08-20-2005, 03:55 AM

Default Re: I REQUIRE CELL PHONE ADVICE

I own a Razr (have for about 3 months). Here's the deal:

1. Phonebook: sucks. Nokia has the best, Motorola's interface is just kind of shitty.
2. Reception: Slightly better than average. Again, Nokia wins here, but my reception is about the same as the last phone I owned (A Nokia 6800). Then again, reception kind of sucks for Cingular anyway.
3. Battery - OK. I get about 3 days of slightly less-than-average use out of mine. I don't use bluetooth yet, which will seriously drain the battery.
4. Accessories. Terrible. Because the Razr has a USB interface, pretty much every accessory is particular to the Razr. If you need any accessory such as a car charger, headset, or whatever, you'll need to buy it for this phone, and this phone only.

All in all, the Razr is a vanity phone. Don't let anyone else tell you differently. If you're looking for a good all around phone, I'd suggest a Nokia of some sort. Ericsson makes some good phones as well although I'm not very impressed with the recption. But if you're looking for a phone that other people will be jealous of, the Razr is just about the only choice. Well, that or a Treo 650 (drool).