View Single Post
Old 08-08-2005, 06:41 PM

Default Re: 6 hands played on the same table, can some take pitty on me and help):

I think you'd get more responses posting less hands, and asking a more specific question than 6 hands requesting general feedback.

Anyway I like taking the free card on the turn in hand one, against 4 people I don't see your IU A taking this pot.

Hand 2 is fine, you just got sucked out on.

Hand 3 is okay, kind of passive for button to not bet or raise that flop and the turn bet is taking a chance but glad you didn't fire again on the river as I don't see him letting go here very often.

Hand 4, once you check the turn and show weakness, you induce any weak hand with any pair to call the river. Either fire again on the turn or after checking the turn just check the river.

Hand 5 not sure I love the flop 3 bet into a pf raiser. The river bet from CO is unexpected and leads us to that sinking feeling that something just rivered us.

On hand 6 what does SB go to war here? Only TPTK or better? I like to note if people do this with less than that, otherwise without this read, you shouldn't be capping this turn here.