View Single Post
Old 10-23-2005, 05:01 PM

Default Re: Holdempoker scary $666 1st deposit bonus

I signed up for Holdempoker two days ago and deposited the full amount for the bonus ($666). I immediately noticed that the bonus simply wasn't there, so I called their support number (1-800-750-3349) and asked about it. I was told it would take another half an hour or so to be credited. Fine, I thought. That evening, five or six hours later, I checked again: still no pending bonus. Another call, and I was told that there was some glitch, and that somebody would manually have to add my bonus. ETA: a few hours. Twelve hours later, the next afternoon, still no bonus. I called again, and was told that it would take 24 to 48 hours for it to be manually added to my account. The good news is, it appeared in my account six hours after that, and I have begun clearing it at the advertised rate. I also referred a friend yesterday, and the bonus was credited to his account instantly, with no problems. I would say that they are just having technical problems and don't have the staff to deal with them; keep at them on the phone and you'll get your bonus eventually.

Edit: They never disputed that I had deposited money in my account, or that I deserved the bonus . . . on each call they made it clear that it was a problem on their end. Your problem might be different.