Thread: 6-max Coach
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2005, 04:54 AM

Location: duffman is thrusting in the direction of the problem (mets are 9-13, currently on a 1 game winning streak)
Default Re: 6-max Coach

[ QUOTE ]
I read through Kiddos offer on his site and it seems quite good to me. However if I were to get a coach I would definitely want some live sweating through irc,msn,aim whatever, in addition to indepth analysis of handblocks.
Infact I think Kiddo's offer would be much better if he charged $500 and included 2 hours of live coaching.

As to the cost, I did some coaching awhile back and it's very timeconsuming and it can be quite draining. So I really dont think he's overcharging at all assuming he's as good a teacher as I think he is.

One should note that you can have a really good player coaching you, but he won't necessarily be worthwhile to you if he's unable to identify your most pressing leaks (usually misunderstanding concepts or misapplying concepts) and present them to you in a clear and coherent way. Some people play poker alot better than they talk poker, you don't want one of those guys tutoring you.

-Nikla

[/ QUOTE ]

quit supporting your norsk brethren. you arent even norsk. you are aussie now [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]