Thread: 3 100/200 hands
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2005, 11:06 AM

Default RESULTS

[ QUOTE ]
how do you see it as only slightly -ev or even 0 ev though? i'm just going by your own assessment that you "don't really know what's going on in limit poker". if that assessment is true, you're losing a lot of money playing your average 4 handed 100/200 on stars.

[/ QUOTE ]Well I guess I should be more specific in my self-analysis. I USED to be a pretty solid winner at 5/10 6m before I transitioned to NL cash where I have become a demigod. Since then, I haven't played much limit. Since there was 1 pretty bad player and the other two weren't GREAT, I can't imagine I was very -EV. When I said I don't really know what's going on, I kinda meant I wasn't a proven winner at 15/30+ over 10s of thousands of hands, but I feel I have a decent grasp of the game.

onto results:
hand 1: he had Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] and my gut during the hand was right (that I should fold this turn), but I was an idiot and called down anyways

hand 2: he pays off with AJo hi

hand 3: He had KQo. I'm really surprised people think K hi might pay off here, I guess I didn't bet because I felt pretty confident that AK hi wouldn't even pay off that river, but now that you guys say even K hi might pay off that river I feel like an idiot for not betting.