View Single Post
Old 12-20-2005, 07:46 AM

Default Re: Hand from sweat session

Thank you very much for your comments so far. Here's my thinking.

I actually would have check/folded the flop here since the pot was small and the board looked pretty scary to me. The guy sweating me is a much better player than I am, and he told me to bet the flop. I know that I'm weak-tight by nature and a downswing has probably pushed me in that direction as well, so I thought he was probably right, and I bet the flop.

On the turn I probably would have check/folded again since the pot is still pretty small and the board now looks very bad to me. I mean if villain called me with any overcard or an OESD he now beats me. I know that people at this level will call with much less than any of these though. The guy sweating me told me to bet/fold, but he really wasn't sure about this. Here's the turn and river.

Turn:(3BB) K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
<font color="red">Hero bets</font>, CO calls
River:(5BB) Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
Hero...

Any further comments on the flop, turn and river play will be greatly appreciated.