View Single Post
Old 12-19-2005, 10:12 AM

Default Re: couple more boring 100/200 hands

From the spectra of hands you've posted here you don't seem very agressive preflop correct, for my mind hand 3 really strikes me as confusing, I don't think you should bet the river because any observant player will probably have noticed your preflop tendencies and I can't for the life of me imagine what you're betting that river with that is worst than AK, AQ(maybe you are more inclined to check this one? if not how low do you / can you value bet Ah here..), so I follow on to conclude I can't imagine a good player calling with worst Ahs often, I do however fear you being looked up by low/mid PPs.

Hand 1: I like bet on the river

Hand 2: I like raising the flops on dry boards, it can be quite enjoyable when they disregard you and call the flop with KJ hit a K and you get 2 BB and 1 more in on the river under their own aggression. But I sometimes wait for the turn, i'd say I peddle more aggressively on the flop because I tend to peddle everything more aggressively on that street.

Hand 4: fine

Hand 5: don't like to comment I don't play HU or very short enough or well enough to have anything productive to say. But from what I hear pairs are like royal flushes in HU or something.

Hand 6: I understand this hand I think it's good. If you raised PF from MP or button, do you think playing the flop aggressively would be better, I tend to think I would have raised the flop normally if I had opened from MP/CO or Button, because it's how I normally play it, see hand 2 aggresively playing flops being my status quo.

Hand 7: I would

Hand 8: I'd be happy if I checked flops like this with my Q9o more often, just for all the reasons you noted. I think call river after the raise it's to "heh wtf" for me.