View Single Post
Old 01-15-2004, 07:32 PM

Default Re: I see your vision mama, I put my money on the longshots--

I'm semi-bumping this one because I want to see what other people think about it. Also, I'm going through the trouble of posting the hand in a more readable format. Obviously I'm making up suits for specific cards, extrapolating some action, and making up the river card's rank.

Huh has 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] and is the SB.

Preflop:
3 limpers, PFR raises, Huh semi-coldcalls, BB calls, 3 limpers call.

Flop (6 BB): 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 10[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

Huh bets, BaltimoreRon (previously a PF limper) raises, Limper2 calls, Limper3 folds, PFR 3-bets, Huh caps, BaltimoreRon calls, Limper1 calls, PFR calls.

Turn (14 BB): J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Huh bets, BaltimoreRon calls, Limper3 folds, PFR raises, Huh calls, BaltimoreRon calls.

River (20 BB): 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

Huh checks, BaltimoreRon bets, PFR raises all-in (giving BaltimoreRon the option to re-raise to a full 2 bets), Huh folds, BaltimoreRon calls.

Reall, does anyone advocate folding the river here, even in the face of 2 bets, in a 20+ BB pot?

You're getting over 10:1 to call here on the end--I can't believe anyone is seriously advocating folding. Thoughts?