View Single Post
Old 10-18-2005, 12:57 AM

Location: Poker is like sex, I have no idea what I am doing and most of the time it is done sitting infront of a computer by myself-NC
Default Re: Opened new Party Acct. Today

hahahahah

teddy, i have been reading your posts and not sure of your venom. but you clearly have not been reading what we have been writing. we from point one of this party ordeal, said, wait, do not jump into deals, do not do anything, see what transpires.

if you are so naive to think, that this forum that started a few weeks ago, spurned party to kill off the skins, then well, you are simply not playing with a full deck.

you are confusing the people who own this forum, with those that were offering 'prematurely optimistic posts' who then turned around and said be quiet.

i understand if you guys are upset that your rakeback is in jeoprady, but we(all affilaites, well those with honest businesses) are reacting and doing our best to play within the sites rules, then offer you guys rakeback, which in turn makes our businesses successful and profitable. i have been doing it for over 2 years now, and doing it well. but party is the one who is creating this, they fostered the environment that provided rakeback, they made a boatload of money doing it also. now they are the ones who are taking it away, for some of you, aka; those who jumped on the get party rakeback now bandwagon.