Thread: live 10/20 QQ
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2005, 06:59 PM

Default live 10/20 QQ

4 handed late night home game. cast of characters:

seat 1: tending towards laggy pf/flop, good use of aggression on later streets, good hand reader. the one who convinced us to up the stakes. has been drinking.

seat 2: decent, tending towards tight/weak. definately a stronger full game player.

seat 3: bets until told to stop once he starts. tends to fold big streets too often when played back at. the host of the game, and clearly the weakest player left.

seat 4: myself. i've been remarkably in line this session, but had made some donkish plays earlier in 2/4 and 5/10. i've been releasing my blinds with tommy-like ease and calling down a lot, possibly folding too many rivers.

anyway, i have black QQ in the big blind, seat two open raises on the button, which he hasn't been doing all that often, so he most likely has some sort of legitimate hand. sb semi-coldcalls, i 3bet, they both call dejectedly.

flop: j rag rag rainbow

sb checks, i bet, button raises in a decidedly non-dejected fashion, sb folds in an angry manner (he's been running like really bad).

i call, planning to raise any undercard turn and raise any non-ace river, betting any river if he takes a free card.

thoughts?