View Single Post
Old 10-12-2005, 03:06 AM

Default Re: see mike push. push mike, push

at last a good well thought out post! thanks!

anyway let me go through this one question at a time:

"given the way you have described your opponents it sounds like they can have enough hands that you arent folding for the amount of money in play so thats one aspect you dont have to consider anymore."

right. see i didnt realise that at the time though, i didnt think about it. the main thing i felt was fear: as in, i really want to win this pot, i would like to get doubled up, but im scared one of them has a T or will catch up, i dont want to lose this pot fear fear FEAR! that's where i screwed up.

because if i had assessed the flop and the situation i wouldve realised okay given my stack size and my hand and what they think of me im committed here to putting all my chips in. a $150 bet wouldve priced them in all wrong with anything they hold that i beat and if they pushed i could just call and let them show me their KTs or JJ or whatever they got.

now about the QQ i think a $120 raise was an exaggeration on my part. i might bet $80 or $90 because there's some money in the pot (about $50) already and some of them are dumb enough to call that amount with AJ, KQ, etc.

again nice post you layed it all out pretty nicely.