View Single Post
Old 08-21-2005, 09:05 AM

Default Re: First deposit on UB question

[ QUOTE ]
I'm thinking of withdrawing my funds once I clear the initial $200 deposit bonus and generate a fair amount of rakeback. How often does UB offer reload bonuses? Are they like Party/Empire where they offer account specific bonuses if your account has been idle or 0 balance for a while? I'm just wondering because I don't really see the incentive of playing at UB w/o the bonuses because of the very few game selections. Seems like UB is only worth playing during prime hours.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have not been playing at UB the last couple of months, but I doubt much has changed. I really like the software and I think the players are weaker than most people here claim.

UB does not have regular reloads...or at least not exactly. They have plenty of reloads each year, but not on a monthly basis. There were no reloads in June or July. But they had 3 in April, 3 in May, and 1 in August so far. As far as I have seen, there are few (if any) account-specific reloads.

Typically, I build up a significant balance in bonus dollars and then go back and play it off in a loooong period. Of course, I have built up $850 bonus bucks now... You can deposit for a bonus, play enough to clear $10-15 and then withdraw and let the bonuses build up. (It used to be that you did not even need to play before the w/d, but now they cancel the bonus if you do this.)

Acme