View Single Post
Old 07-10-2005, 08:58 PM

Default Party poker ALERT !!! Who else get it ?

I received this letter few minuts ago. The once software they could talk should be pokerprophecy, else I don't understand what they are talking about. I am somewhat afraid of this letter.

[ QUOTE ]
Dear XXXXXXXX,

We are committed to detecting and preventing software programs which are designed to enable you to have an unfair advantage over other players playing at PartyPoker.com.

This message is to inform you that we have come across an instance wherein your account was involved in using such program. Please note that PartyPoker.com's Terms and Conditions strictly prohibit use of such programs and, in conjunction with our client, we request that you immediately stop using the program. In Line with our Terms and Conditions, we have flagged your account and will continue to review your account activity and game play for use of such programs. If we detect that you continue to use such programs we will have no choice, but to bar you from our site, permanently close your account and any funds in your account will be deemed forfeited. Please see our Terms and Conditions for further information.

Regards,
Investigations Team for Poker

[/ QUOTE ]