View Single Post
Old 07-27-2005, 04:09 PM

Default Re: Ahhh

[ QUOTE ]
But, I'm afraid you're pretty naive my friend. Dude, the problem a lot of guys have is they give their GF's way too much credit. They trust that she's a good person, with genuine motives. When, the reality is, that most of them are status hungry, and more ego driven then men.

Dude, for a guy to have a hot sig. other 1 of the following criteria have to be met

1.) He needs to be famous, or have some other sort of status.. Lawyer, Doctor, well known in the area he lives..

2.) He needs to be loaded.

3.) He needs to be incredibly good looking

4.) He's hung like Secretariat

5.) He's an incredible human being.. He's very well liked, and has a huge heart

6.) He's got incredible charisma and humor.

6.) she's foreign

[/ QUOTE ]

You forgot 8.) She isn't a soulless, vapid whore.

I agree that the vast majority of women are drawn to money, power, and status like moths to the flame, but there are still women out there who aren't. And even if they're a significant minority of all women, considering the number of people in this country, there are quite a few of them, so some are bound to be hot. If you're seeing a girl - any girl, not just the hot ones - it should be pretty easy to figure out if she's after you or your wallet. Tailor your relationship with her accordingly.

I'm not naive. Its just aggravating to me that the way most people 18-28 or so handle relationships is by being as duplicitous as possible. Seriously, dump her to make himself more attractive to other girls? What is this, high school?

[i]EDIT: Oh, and too bad, Ponks. At least you know how you went wrong and what to do in the future.