Thread: A moral dilemma
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2005, 03:48 PM

Default Re: A moral dilemma

[ QUOTE ]
I'm sorry, Mama. I never meant to hurt you. I never meant to make you cry, but tonight I'm cleanin' out my closet.

I got some skeletons in my closet and I don't know if no one knows it. So before they thrown me inside my coffin and close it,
I'ma expose it. I'll take you back to 73 before I ever had a multi-platinum sellin' CD.
I was a baby, maybe I was just a couple of months. My [censored] father must have had his panties up in a bunch,
cuz he split. I wonder if he even kissed me goodbye. No, I don't on second thought, I just [censored]' wished he would die.
I look at Hailie and I couldn't picture leavin' her side. Even if I hated Kim, I grit my teeth and I'd try
to make it work with her at least for Hailie's sake. I maybe made some mistakes but I'm only human. But I'm man enough to face them today.
What I did was stupid, no doubt it was dumb, but the smartest [censored] I did was take them bullets out of that gun.
Cuz id'a killed 'em, [censored] I would have shot Kim an' him both. It's my life, I'd like to welcome y'all to The Eminem Show.

[/ QUOTE ]

God, I hate you.