View Single Post
Old 03-04-2005, 06:05 PM

Default Re: The worst TILT character ever...

[ QUOTE ]
Alright, let me just start by saying, I'm not another TILT basher...for all of its poker inconsistancies I'm still very entertained by the show, and tonight's episode definitely held my attention.

I do have to complain, however, about this Heidman character they've just added to the roster. Come on, seriously? He's a "22-year-old internet whiz kid" who happens to be about 37? Couldn't they have found someone a little younger to play the part? And what about his little "finger gun shooting" thing when he wins a hand? Oh my gay...that's just terrible.

I'm assuming they were trying to emulate one of "The Crew" members, but it's as if they've gone way over the top and compiled all of the most queer attributes of every Crew member and put it into one, pock-marked, over-aged, flaming character. L-A-M-E. Still, the show still captivates me every Thursday, and I've really begun to appreciate "Remedy" by the Black Crowes. Keep it coming ESPN!

[/ QUOTE ]

was this character even remotely as annoying and ridiculous as that DAAAAAAAAAA! idiot from the WSOP?

No, he wasn't.