View Single Post
Old 10-19-2005, 05:28 PM

Default Re: X-Post from Zoo. Pokerroom Network

From second hand information I've reviewed, whatever bonus you've cleared in a month counts against your MGR on BoB and I'm fairly certain the same is true for Hollywood (but my second hand info might be wrong). It does seems to be rare for a poker site to give players bonuses and not count it against their MGR (Absolute is the only one that comes to mind).

I don't have rb on Hollywood (too quick to whore the signup bonus to worry about rb) so I can't say for sure and I'm only in the first month of my BoB rb deal. I just checked BoB and I have about $163 in rake for 1230 points worth of play (there must be a reporting delay I wasn't aware of). Their figure doesn't reflect the $100 sign up bonus I cleared so I don't know what will get reported to my affiliate (at least it's positive even if I haven't generated enough to get a cut). There's supposed to be a way for me to check my rake figures with my affiliate but I either screwed that up somehow or I don't have any figures yet because the rate gets set based on per month rake. I haven't named the affiliate (and won't for whoever else reads this)so I guess it's ok to post %.

Step 1: $0 – $200 = No rake back
Step 2: $200 – $400 = 20%
Step 3: $400 – $1000 = 25%
Step 4: $1000 - $4000 = 30%
Step 5: $4000 – $7000 = 35%
Step 6: $7000 + = 40%

So basically I'm not getting squat in terms of rb, but I got the $100 bonus and the $729 I won the old fashioned way above my $500 deposit. These results aren't typical for me but damn I crushed those games (and just had to share)! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]