View Single Post
Old 12-13-2005, 01:10 AM

Default Re: Pocket/SA knives

[ QUOTE ]
The kershaw is assisted-opening, which is about as close to being a legal switchblade as you can get - afaik. After a few weeks of working the action, it only takes a nudge with your thumb and the damn thing's available for use.

[/ QUOTE ]
Mine's kinda like that. It's a real cheap one I bought at work (hardware store-made in China). But with a little silicon spray, a flick of the wrist and it's open. I use it for all sorts of stuff, like opening soda cans, cutting some random thing that needs to be cut, etc. (get the FYP over with already)

[ QUOTE ]
So, uh, yeah. I dont know how to fight with a knife, and don't want to learn. The knives aren't for the brown people. That's what the damn Glock is for. If I end up having to try to use the knives to defend myself, its probably over.

[/ QUOTE ]
I only know how to use the knife a little for actual fighting. I definitely wouldn't want to pull it though. I've actually had it on me at a few concerts and the stupid search people never feel it. I swear you could be packing a marine sniper rifle and a few hand grenades and some of these people would never be the wiser.