View Single Post
Old 12-13-2005, 12:57 PM

Default Re: Let the Games Begin

hey guys... so i don't know if the 2pm match will happen because pokerstars is giving me trouble. i'm leaving until 2pm EST basically, at which point i will see if it works but if it does not you will have the following as evidence why:

pokerstars has changed the password to my account due to having to rectify the hu match with apathy. they said they changed the password, put me all in, and now i can get in. however, i try to log in and it says someone is using my account.

i email support to ask them what the deal is and how i can access my account, and i email them from my gmail account. i email them two times and quote the original text of their email. they email me back to tell me they cannot correspond with me if i do not write to them from the email with which my account is registered. i tell them that myname@aya.yale.edu is merely a forwarding address to myname@gmail.com, and thus i cannot email them from my other account because it is only a forwarding address. i explain that between having the same exact address with a different path and quoting the original text that came to my aya.yale.edu account, that is should be obvious i am the same person.

so far no response.

two morals:
i might n ot be able to play poker today at 2pm.
if you f-ing join in a game and you dont mean to, go all in before you just leave so you dont screw someone else over.

that's all, thanks for listening.