View Single Post
Old 10-13-2005, 05:04 AM

Default Re: My Take On [censored]\'s Actions

Why has everyone got some sort of ego on here....

Its a sub-forum, on a p*ker website that people drop by and read amusing stories/anecdotes etc etc...

I have no problem with [Censored] and his bannings but instead of cleaning the place up, its more cluttered with people criticising the bannings etc...

My problem is that some people are immune to the powers of the mods because they are mainstays of this forum...

For example, El Diablo makes a extremely valuable contribution to this forum and I imagine lots of people would agree with a lot of what he says. However, if another poster made a post about cufflinks and dress shirts, would the same response be generated if not completely ignored. Maybe I'm incorrect, but I lurked for 6-8 months prior to registering... I would be the first to admit that I may not start many, if any threads of any quality so I don't try to.

However the unecessary squabbling that has begun to occur since the new modding is getting tedious, and to suggest banning people who weren't here 6 months ago, is borderline stupidity.

Sorry, Reality Check time...this is a forum in which possibly 30% at the most don't play poker......So banning people who are regular posters on the other sub forums, doesn't make sense...Banning trolls, shills and other pests is not a problem with me....Just that all this whining between cliques is boring...

Apologies for the rant, but work has been boring this morning....