View Single Post
Old 10-13-2005, 04:34 AM

Default My Take On [censored]\'s Actions

I used to post a lot in OOT. It was fun, the threads were new and interesting, my fellow posters were, with some exceptions, pretty cool, and I found myself here much more often than anywhere else on 2+2.

Now OOT sucks ass. Why? Because it's been flooded with millions of retarded infants who have no common sense, no guage of reality, no valid sense of humor, no dignity, no idea how to deal with women - really just no clue about anything. Put very simply, I have no desire to converse with them ever.

So I leave OOT. I occaisionally stop by, just to see if there's something interesting, but there never is. It's always some nonsensical bullshit about lame their girlfriend is, followed by countless responses of "SIIHP." But then one day I stumble on something about how [censored] is an [censored] and should have his mod privilegas revoked immediately. "Hmm. That's interesting, I always kind of liked [censored] (largelely because the first Ms. OOT was really cool), I wonder what's the problem."

So I do enough asking around, find out what's going on, and get a little excited. "Maybe there is hope for OOT," I say to myself. I think his plan is great.

Let me say quite frankly just how bad I think things are right now. Today's average OOTer is so lame, I'd be in favor of locking OOT from everybody who didn't have a post here before 6 months ago. Would we lose some good posters who have some valuable things to say? Sure. Would it be very unfair to them? Absolutely. But you know what? You can't make an omelette without breaking some eggs. If there's a little collateral damage, so what? It's for the greater good.

We're not talking about constitutional rights, people. If you're a retard, get the f*ck off my forum.

Any questions?