View Single Post
Old 12-03-2005, 04:53 PM

Default How many tables is \"appropriate\" at 10/20 6 Max?? Metetron, others???

I recently posted on moving up from 5/10 to 10/20 and I am just having a hard time understanding what would be "appropriate"? I currently play 6 5/10 6 Max tables, however, with what was stated on my last post, I would really have to consider cutting back to 2-3 to play the 10/20 game well - in order to attain a similar (2.0 bb/100) winrate. The problem I see is that my income WOULD NOT CHANGE. Yes, I would not have to click the mouse as often while 6 tabling 5/10, but on the flip side I would have to deal with more aggressive/unpredictable play at the 10/20. In addition, I would have to deal with a greater variance in bankroll. With all of this said, it just seems that I would be better off sticking with 5/10 and when I feel ready to move up, think about going to 15/30 SH or even converting over to 8 x 20/40 Full Ring, etc.... to attain the increase in CASH/hr that I will be interested in. In fact, CASH/hr is the sole reason that I was considering the jump to 10/20 SH, however, with what I have been told, it just may not be all it seems cracked up to be?????

Thanks Again!!!