View Single Post
Old 11-16-2005, 01:22 AM

Default Re: Chuck\'s ready to make a change

[ QUOTE ]
So we stick with my list and call the rant forum badbeat/ variance?

[/ QUOTE ]

Fantastic.

I agree with Astroglide that we risk diluting the high-stakes community too much...calling it "higher stakes" and setting the threshold at 15/30-20/40 is a good idea. Maybe we should encourage posters to use their own discretion for putting a more elementary 20/40 hand in mid stakes and a more advanced 15/30 post in "higher stakes?"

Also I like Variance/Bad beats or Bad beats/Variance as a name for that forum.

Regarding mods: Josh. would be a good candidate for Mid-stakes moderator(if he's interested, he might post in MUSH more than mid-stakes limit so he'd have to be consulted of course), and Josh., Krishanleong or Schneids would be good candidates for a 2nd MHUSH mod - after myself preferably since it'll be my home forum [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]... it likely wont need much moderation but having 2 is a good idea IMO because it's more likely that 1 mod is actively browsing at any given time, should a situation arise.

Also, I made a thread in HUSH to discuss forum split / improvements / mods / etc, and there was a very favorable response to MrWookie being the new SHUSH mod.

Surf