View Single Post
Old 04-29-2005, 02:59 AM

Default Protect my pot, a high limit shorthanded hand

I am playing a 5 handed online high stakes game because it looks about as good as it can look. I raise 5 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] from the CO and the button 3 bets. He has been three-betting me a lot but hasn't shown down too much cheese, so it's possible he's running well and possible he thinks he can run me over. I have played with him a decent amount and think that he plays very well postflop and that he is a winner in this game. I've played back at him a decent amount and gotten him to fold, or have shown the winner, so who knows if he is doing this super light or what. Anyway, the SB cold calls the 3 which could mean high suited stuff, maybe a suited ace and definitely a PP. He is averagely aggressive postflop. BB folds, I call.

We take a flop of 9 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 2 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]. SB checks, I check, button bets. We both call.

Turn is 9 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]. Sb checks, I check, Button bets, Sb calls, I raise.

Comments?
-James