View Single Post
Old 10-13-2005, 04:31 PM

Default \"I want to bet whatever he has in front of him\"

Full ring 1/2 NL 200 max buy in. Button is in seat 2.
UTG raises to 12, seat 6 folds, 7 calls, Seat 8 makes it 25 to go, CO and Button call, SB/BB both fold.

UTG says, I want to bet whatever the reraiser has in front of him.

Seat 8 says, "FCK YOU you are!" and throws his cards into the muck imediately.

I stop the game by saying TIME!. "Sir, first off, you will NOT do that again, you will go in turn. Second, You will NOT swear at another player. Third, all players have a right to an accurate chip count of whatever anyone has in front of them."

So he sits there and just stares at me. I finally say..."You are going to put those out there for a count or count them yourself". He was obviously being a dck and didn't want to count it. He finally just slams the stack out there and says...there just take it! I counted it out, and said "player bets $85."

Seat 8 now starts saying..."well I'm not calling that, I alread folded". I'm starting to wonder if this guy is just a complete idiot or what. This was after I gave him his chips back, lol.

Needless to say, the reraise to 85 got everyone to fold, I got complimented from several of the players for my handling of the situation and the winner tossed me $3 without even seeing a flop [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I believe I made the right decision. The floorperson was never called, nor do I think should have been as there was no dispute in the rules or play of the game.