View Single Post
Old 09-22-2005, 05:55 PM

Default Re: Absolute Bonuses

The $500 bonus ended. When I told em I wasn't interested in playing at their site (both on the phone and thru email) they thanked me for my call and hung up. But then I got to thinking, hell 150% to $150 aint all that bad either. And since the bonuses seem to never end it didn't really matter. Took about 2k hands/1 week to clear at mostly 1/2 .

I don't particularly care for their graphics but I haven't had too much trouble w/the software. I've only had my computer slow to a crawl once, requiring a reboot and I've played several sessions that lasted 4+ hours. (Playing at most 2 tables and usually just 1.) I do have trouble w/chat quite often. It usually doesn't work for me (which is usually very good - keeps my mouth shut.) I have had several instances where I'd be typing on one table and the chat showing up at the other table. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] And what's up w/the snack bar thingy. That is lame. Take the damn side tables out to clean up the friggin clutter.

Having to request HH via email is also a pain in the ass. And it usually takes about 30 min for the last email to arrive. So no current stats for PT. And PokerAce doesn't support Abs.

I've only played 6max and overall I'd say the game selection is fairly decent. My play, however, is a different story. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] But w/bonus and that other thing that's ok.

edit: They've also got the cracked aces bonus going ($10). I did get paid for two seperate hands. I sent both hand #s in the same email. But the third hand I sent in they sent back that it was a one time deal, so no 3 bang.

Also have a royal flush bonus on right now that will pay 200 X the BB for your limit (1/2 and above.)