View Single Post
Old 02-03-2005, 10:33 AM

Default Re: To cheat or not to cheat?

[ QUOTE ]
This was a reply to "Catch of the Day" who proposed to think of the reverse situation. And that was the reply to "Catch of the Day".

[/ QUOTE ]

uh... i dont know if this is worth bothering with but i can't see what gave you the impression that i didn't know you were replying to catchoftheday.

[ QUOTE ]
my wife wouldn't find out (that was the proposition of the poll) and one of the reasons would be because I still love her as much as before and nothing would change.

[/ QUOTE ]

huh? the only reason your wife wouldn't find out is because that's one of the stipulations of the question. if there were a chance you'd stop loving her or whatever and she would figure it out somehow, you wouldn't be able to cheat in the first place.

[ QUOTE ]
Now, if my wife did that and I wouldn't notice that would also mean that she still loves me as much as before and nothing changed.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok so you're still saying as long as nothing changes and you don't notice, you don't care.

some people would take a wife's cheating as a sign of a problem, not the beginning of one.

so if i came to you and said that your wife was offered this choice, you would be able to assume that either she didn't cheat or she cheated and still "loves" you as much as before. so if i ask you if you want to know which it was, you tell me no?