View Single Post
Old 08-06-2005, 12:59 PM

Default Re: UltimateBet.net Poker Challenge: Quote

[ QUOTE ]
Reminds me of this hand - I am in the CO.

UTG - 2 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 8 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
UTG+1 - 9 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
CO - 2 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 2 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
SB - claims he held a 10
BB - K [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 3 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Preflop: UTG raises to $2. UTG+1 calls. CO calls. Button folds. SB calls. BB raises to $4.25. UTG calls. UTG+1 calls. CO calls. SB raises to $8.50. BB calls. UTG calls. UTG+1 calls. CO calls.

Flop: 4 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 10 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 10 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

SB checks. BB bets $1 (into a sixty dollar pot.) UTG raises to $2 (trying to thin out the field). UTG calls. CO calls. SB folds (trips apparently - cuz he starts cussing in chat saying he meant to call.) BB calls.

Turn: A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

BB goes all in $19.70. UTG (smooth) calls (with what looks to be an obvious set up for UTG+1 in an attempt to get his extra $3 bucks with his 8 high.) UTG+1 reraises all in $22.40. CO folds (ok, i've had enough fellas. lets see your sets and two pairs.) UTG calls (thinking his 8 high must be good.)

River: 6 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

BB wins $130.60 with high card: K. UTG+1 wins $5.70 with high card: 9.

UTG+1 to BB after the hand: "well played, I thought you had a full house."
UTG says "damn!"

[/ QUOTE ]

No way this actually went down. No.