View Single Post
Old 09-06-2005, 06:02 PM

Default Re: Telling the truth.

Posted here, since LargeCents won't step foot in the other thread he started:

[ QUOTE ]

Who is held accountable for YOUR stupidity? My matter was with PSO before they had a website. Read PSO's last post. PSO existed before their website existed. I am an OG, friend, Not a 2 post troll. People with a brain, here on 2+2 recongnize that.

Future personal attacks in this thread will be ignored. With respect to PSO and our, now private, discussions, I am no longer reading this thread until I get a fast resolution one way or another.

[/ QUOTE ]

PSO mentioned that they were on eBay, you never mentioned when you signed up for them. My mistake for not knowing your life history, nor PSO's company history inherently.

Bottom line is that PSO has gone out of its way to rectify this and you've done nothing but rebuke with "This is not negotiable" type replies.

For what it's worth, I've been on this site and in the poker community for over a year. Dismissing me as a 2-post troll and touting yourself highly because you've been here almost 3 years is even sillier than you spending countless hours fighting for a chipset/book/whatever that is worth likely less than 1% of your overall poker winnings in 3 years.

Oh yeah, one other thing. Even the unreliable USPS media mail service rarely loses items. For PSO to have sent you the book 4 times either means you're stealing from PSO or someone was stealing packages from your doorstep.

Even the people here that you expected to defend you are mostly telling you to stop being such a loony.