View Single Post
Old 11-23-2005, 09:20 PM

Default Re: December VIP plan

For the Stars VIP I also have been told it will be possibly be up and running before Jan 1.

I would love for the program to be worthwhile to bring my play over there (assuming that Party doesn't come up with some better offers in the near future....which I think is a possibility).
Obviously the issue of the games being tougher is a valid one. If the Stars program is good I'll check it out and hope there are enough fish amongst all the 2+2 multi-tablers to make it worthwhile enough to play there.
If I'm not profiting there though then I'm obviously not going to stay there and make zero money. But we'll see.

FWIW - Lots of the multi-tabling 2+2'ers are a bit too tight and too passive and aren't exactly unbeatable.
Of course, some of them are pretty darned good and I don't want to be at too many tables with them.

But I'm hoping that this new program where the FPP's actually mean something also bring some fish out of the dark as well to pursue the goal of earning a couple-hundred-thousand FPP's (or whatever it is going to be) to get a spot to the WSOP.

It's entirely possible, in my estimation, that a program like this that is publicized (as opposed to something like rake-back which only a certain percentage of players know about) could actually ADD life to their ring-games there.
But I really don't know and am just guessing. Will have to wait and see what happens I guess just like everyone else.