View Single Post
Old 11-16-2005, 02:07 AM

Default Re: My girlfriend wants me to stop playing!

[ QUOTE ]
You need to nip this in the bud right now. Tell her to respect your boundries, you are making money doing this, and if she wants to start paying for all of your dates then you would probably not, but might consider cutting back your poker. I see this as a warning sign. If a girl is gonna complain about you making money she will complain about anything. This would actually be enough for me to drop her, even if I never planed on playing another hand of poker again.

[/ QUOTE ] couldnt agree more, even if you didnt care to play poker agian why would you want a girl like that. to quote the above post again "if a girl is going to complain about you playing poker she will complain about anything" if you were losing money or making very small amounts of money i could understand, but if you are making a pretty good amount of money, like it sounds, than she is way out of line. I am also a college students who has found the goldmine called internet poker, its the greatest thing ever. I can make more in one night than I would make in a two week pay check at my former part time job, you can make a hell of a living (for a college kid) by playing just 10-20 hours a week, and have all the time in the world for a g/f, studying, and friends. sounds like your girl wants to take that away from you, check out askmen.com , sounds like you need some help to quit being such a pussy