View Single Post
Old 11-11-2005, 03:14 PM

Default Re: Longest Log you\'ve ever laid..

I did one that was about 14 inches and super solid. It lay there ramrod straight poking up out of the toilet. I've made tons of huge logs, but that was the biggest one I've ever seen, length wise.

I made another that was, seriously, slightly wider than a coke can. I held a coke can real close to it just to be sure, because it almost killed me coming out and I couldn't believe how wide it was. That one was like 10 inches long too, and uniformly wide throughout almost the whole length. I was walking funny for days after that one. That was probably one of the most painful craps I've ever had.

I've always had a real slow digestive system, and if I don't eat a ton of roughage, I can store it up for four or five days easy. I went 10 days once without pinching a loaf. It was misery. Now I take psyllium husks and eat lots of veggies to help, so I don't have to go through that kinda pain and nausea.

By the way, my record for number of full on craps, not just a little pebble or two or something, or when I've had the runs, was three times in one day. I've only done it twice, and damn, it felt good to get it all out. That should have been broadcast coast to coast or something, I felt like such a hero.