View Single Post
Old 04-03-2005, 05:21 PM

Default Re: Too aggressive? (similar to the hot thread about Daliman\'s hand)

[ QUOTE ]
im curious as to how you think im trolling. im providing useful information and you are taking it the wrong way. this is a forum. people post opinions, facts, etc. you were wrong, and now you are bitter about it. dont call me a troll when im helping. i think you will find many people who criticize much more than i. 3uo

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay. I'll try to find this useful information in the replies you've made to me...

[ QUOTE ]
hmm, wow, are you joking me? like, april fools was over 7 hours ago.. do you call this spentrent? i dont see how you can call this and be a winning player.. as for a slight edge, its like MAYBE 56% against any 2 cards. MAYBE. MAYBE. i duno all the numbers perfectly, but thats pretty close. im NEVER going to call right here with A7. ever. EVER. i dont really want to write a book right now as to why not.. but no, he could never possibly beat me long term calling on the bubble with A7. im not THAT terrible.. 3uo

[/ QUOTE ]

Useful? I guess "MAYBE 56%" shows promise? I see no information, all bloat. Next post:

[ QUOTE ]
so spent, you still call with A7 here? whats your sn so i can follow you around too? 3uo

[/ QUOTE ]

Useful? Next post:

[ QUOTE ]
oh, well, you seemed pretty adamant about it earlier. dont get pissy at me cuz every showed how flawed your logic was. 3uo

[/ QUOTE ]

Useful? Where did you show anything about anything? The "MAYBE 56%" comment? Next?