Thread: how many buyins
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2005, 03:50 PM

Default Re: how many buyins

[ QUOTE ]
No, don't worry about it. I played on several different skins and it seemed like I was always subject to a random security check which consisted of me having to mail in drivers license, bill, proof of address. It was just annoying becuase I would cash out and by the time we exchagned information, sent emails back and forth, etc it was 3 weeks later. Just felt somewhat uncomfortable having all that money somewhere in cyberspace while they sorted it out. There customer service is always polite and friendly, but make no mistake, definitely retarded. I could probably talk to 20 different reps an hour and none would have a clue about what the other said, where I stood etc, I started CCing emails to like 20 different people to get ont eh same page. Really annoying. Plus I really don't like the idea of emailing my driver's license around the internet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ugh, are they really that bad at Prima? I'm about to pull a bunch off of Royal Vegas . . .

Anyone have any idea what the threshold is for measures like this (driver's license, etc)? I've only pulled $5k off at a time, and never had any hassles before (pokerroom primarily) . . .