View Single Post
Old 12-13-2005, 03:34 PM

Default Re: quasi-deep AA hand

here's the rest of the hand...

ub, 100+9. 10 handed, 10/20. early, villain has not done anything remarkable. don't remember where he got his chips. other stacks are around starting value of 2.5k.

villain (3.4k) limps utg+1. guy (2.5k) limps MP1. i (2430) raise to 100 in MP3. folds to villain who calls, other guy folds.

flop (250): J [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 7 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 5 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

villain checks, i bet 200, villain calls.

turn (650): J [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 7 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 5 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 7 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

villain checks, i bet 500, villain calls

river (1150): J [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 7 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 5 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 7 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

villain bets 160, i call. (i have 1630 before calling).

i thought about trying to sqeeze value out of a J, but decided to just see a showdown. he does not have the Jx that i was expecting but instead the bizarre 9 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]8 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].

if he c/r's the turn, i have to fold, right? what if he min c/r's the turn? i certainly can't call hoping to improve.