Thread: two big hands
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2004, 02:51 AM

Default two big hands

blinds are 5/10. Average stack is T500 and there are 8 players. Most players are loose/

Hand 1: I'm MP with 10 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 10 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] with T~475, two limpers so far, I raise to T30, 1 more after me. Total of 4 to the flop.

Flop: 5 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]6 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]7 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
EP raises to T50, next person folds, I raise to T100, only Ep calls. (EP is the biggest fish in the sea, he'll raise with two cards that suck and doesn't pay attention to odds.) I'm confident I'm ahead at this point, but I dont want any flushes

Turn: J [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
He bets 30, I raise to 50, EP calls

River: Q [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
EP bets 30, I call.
Did I do enough to punish draws that were after this board?

Hand 2 info: blinds are 10/20, 7-handed. still there are loose players.
I'm in EP with Q [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]Q [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]and raise to T60. MP calls, SB moves all-in, I reraise 40 more all-in and fully expecting MP to fold. MP calls. EP shows K [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]J [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], LP shows A [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]K [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

How many would call this EP raise? How often should I expect to win this hand?

All comments are appreciated. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I'll post results later.