View Single Post
Old 11-07-2005, 06:45 AM

Default Re: what a joke

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Dont get me wrong Stox is a great guy and I dont personally have anything problem with him posting this. But you delete one of JV's threads, even though he has been posting here before you knew how to spell poker, and leave this which, no offense Stox, is basically just advanced spam. If this post were made by Joe Blow it would have been gone two days ago. Just because you like to talk strategy with a guy, I dont think it should give you a reason to keep a thread like this around when you are deleleting and locking others that are more less harmless.

[/ QUOTE ]

this thread is discussing the value of a database.

JV's thread was a picture of a bum with a smile. do you see Prock's thread locked or moved?

Barron

[/ QUOTE ]

I figured your first job as moderator would be to keep out spam, advertising etc. Not to get rid of funny harmless threads by guys who have been around here forever. What does Stox's post have to do with high limit holdem? I know you are smart guy which is why you cant possibly convince me that Stox posted that for any other reason than to make an attempt at making money from selling his database. I dont really blame him and he is entitled to post anything he wants, but its supposed to be your job to filter what gets through and what doesnt. Personally, I think its better to only get rid of the really out of place stuff, but when you delete/move all the other non content threads and leave this one I think it reflects poorly on you all things considered.