View Single Post
Old 05-07-2005, 02:31 AM

Default Seeking advice for a live WSOP sat

A local cardroom is having a sattelite for the ME,$100+15, 120 entrants.Single winner gets the seat +$2K for expenses.
60 played today and 60 on Saturday.Top five fromm each day come back on Sunday to play off for the seat.
I made the top five today and I'm looking for some tips to finish it off on Sunday.Ending stacks don't matter as each player starts over with t3000.Blinds are a bit of a crapshoot.20 minute levels 25/50,50/100,100/200,200/400,300/600,500/1000 then double every 20 minutes.I'm very used to this structure as I play many MTT's there and I do quite well with them.
I plan on starting it off like a STT but at what point and how should I change it up because it's winner take all?
Of the other 4 that finished today,one is a local shark that I play with a lot.The other 3 are good solid abc players,but from what I've seen,too tight and unimaginative to win it.Of the 5,I'm the only one that plays online so it's a safe bet that I have the most stt experience,that's mostly what I play and a whole lot of them.Of course who knows who the other 5 will be.Most likely I'll know at least one or two.
Any tips or advice will be greatly appreciated.I want to take this down so bad I can taste it.