View Single Post
Old 12-28-2005, 01:10 AM

Default Re: \"I wouldn\'t piss on you if you were on fire\"

OK I’m confused, you posted this as a public message, asked for comments and now are replying in PM’s??????

Yes I read where you went back and paid – but the last time it took you three days.

I’m curious as to why you keep forgetting to pay, the last one was only 3 beers so you weren’t hammered, so……???? If you’re that absent minded then just give the server a credit card and don’t worry about your tab.

Second, in my last post I was just responding from the other side of the bar – as a bar owner, if you walk out on tabs (even if you come to pay them later) you create difficulties for me and my staff. The server might bitch about having to cover your bill until you pay it – someone has to remember that you didn’t pay it and look for you to come back in, and so on. With everything else going on in that business additional crap like this no one needs. As I implied – this is not the way to become a “favored customer”

Further question:

[ QUOTE ]
Then I show up about a week later and a different waitress (Waitress B) is working. She sees me and approaches, holding the tab that I walked out on and asks for the money. I tell her a bunch of times that I already paid for it. She was very suspicious and skeptical and I really didn't appreciate her doubting me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hello you have a history of walking out on tabs and this time you didn’t come back for three days – Your credibility here is zero.

So – to summarize:

You have walked out on multiple tabs (and settled them)
The last one didn’t get settled for three days
You get upset when a server won’t take your word that you settled a “walk out”
You “know all the waitresses and they know you” but when one ribs you they “don’t know you well enough” but you know her well enough to hit her with the “on fire” insult
You say you’re sorry and “all should be well”
You make an issue about paying for 2 shots because the server possibly made a mistake when you’ve made several that you seem to expect absolution for.

There’s more but this is long enough. You behaved like an ass. Period.