View Single Post
Old 12-28-2005, 12:26 AM

Default Re: \"I wouldn\'t piss on you if you were on fire\"

[ QUOTE ]
Dcifr: My post with multiple posts was made in response to unsolicited rude PMs from TD himself.

slick: While he may or may not be a cheapskate in general, the "make the birthday guy buy the shots" move was a weak-ass cheapskate move.

asofel: I am basing my judgement on what I have to go by. A pattern of douche-like behavior described and displayed in his posts along with some random PMs he decided to send me in response to my earlier post. I had given him the benefit of the doubt in the past as some sort of douchebag online persona, but his PMs make me think that's really just who he is.

TD: Yes, Dcifr, who is admittedly very gullible and has at times shown very poor judgement has been convinced you're not a douchebag. And there are some guys who like you. Great, good for you. I know lots of a-holes who have lots of friends. So f'in what? I of course don't know you nor do I care what you think. You chose to post an experience and I am simply giving you feedback about what you posted - that you clearly behaved like a complete douchebag POS, both to the staff and to your friend. If you didn't want feedback, I'm not sure why you posted it on a discussion forum. And while I wouldn't think you would care what I say, I'm not sure why you felt the need to send me the PMs you did if you really didn't care.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire but I'd definitely drop a huge stinking sloppy deuce on you.